Today has been crazy so far, and it's not even over. Errands all morning, figuring out credit cards and traveler's checks. Then I spent about 3 and a half hours at REI in Saratoga being outfitted with some of the most crucial stuff I put off buying till the last minute. The employees at this store were exceptionally friendly and helpful by the way. I still have to go back at least once/to another store to get more stuff (lots of things out of stock or not in my size), and head over the North Face as they have more selection in children's boots (yeah yeah...)
stuff I got today:
-1 Gregory Deva 60 pack
-5 pairs Merino wool hiking socks
-1 pair REI Wind & Waterproof outer shell pants
-1 pair REI 3-in-1 Overmitts
-1 REI Polartec fleece
-1 Princeton Tec headlamp
Things to do still:
- go to Fry's Electronics and get memory stick, external hard drive and blank media
At the risk of stating the obvious: going to the Arctic is really, really expensive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment