hey. if anyone happens to be in the Rekjavik area tomorrow, come see some of my new work at the opening of the SIM Artists in Residence Exhibition, at 5pm.
ELISA: MI ESPIRITU ESTARA CON USTED EN LA EXHIBICION AUNQUE MI MATERIA NO ESTE PRESENTE. LA AMA SU MAMA, ROSY. PS. PONGA MUCHAS FOTOS PARA PODER DISFRUTARLAS
I just spent a couple hours going through your blog. I love it. I noticed you stopped in Umea. Great place. I was there two years ago. Here is my blog and pictures of my adventure in Scandinavia: http://www.thesleeplesswanderer.com
3 comments:
ELISA: MI ESPIRITU ESTARA CON USTED EN LA EXHIBICION AUNQUE MI MATERIA NO ESTE PRESENTE. LA AMA SU MAMA, ROSY.
PS. PONGA MUCHAS FOTOS PARA PODER DISFRUTARLAS
That's an awesome photo.
I bet you're making some amazing art.
I just spent a couple hours going through your blog. I love it. I noticed you stopped in Umea. Great place. I was there two years ago. Here is my blog and pictures of my adventure in Scandinavia:
http://www.thesleeplesswanderer.com
Post a Comment